Beta

Hey All,
Not long left now. I'm just here to discuss my beta and how it's going. Well i can that I haven't run into any issues yet, I think my main problem through-out this whole game making process was not having a mouse. When not having a mouse it slows down the process a lot. All my elements for the final part of the game are not yet in but they will be there when I'm displaying my game for the final time. I am praying that it wont delete on me as it already has a few times on me, which is stressing me out to bits.

With regards to meeting my plans, I'm not doing the game I set out to make a few weeks ago, I decided that I would make a much simpler game and not stress myself out too much. The game should be finished fully by the needed deadline. Thats the plan anyway.
Source me

Comments

  1. Hey Michael,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog your blog Your game looks good sorry to hear you could not get much done because you did not have a mouse sorry to hear your game isn't what you wanted it top be but it still looks good anyway I will leave it there hope to read more from you soon.
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

Game Brainstorm