Reading 2

Hi,
So I have been asked to take part in writing book for my Multimedia Module. The chapter I have chosen is 'Devices' and my chosen two subtopics are 'Mobile Devices' and 'Other Devices'. These are the questions I look up in relation to my subtopics:


  • What are differences between mobile devices and other devices?
  • What games can be played on Mobile devices and other devices? 
  • Smartphone vs Computer? 
  • Tablet vs Mobile Phone? 
  • Mobile Device vs Console Gaming? 
  • How to make a Mobile Device game? 
Here are some helpful links to more information on the research I'm doing:









I think that I will have to do more research on my subtopics as there are more sources out there like in my University's library there should be at least somewhat of information that I can use in my research that will be helpful for me. I believe another source I can use is Google Scholar .
(Source-me)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

Game Brainstorm