Unity Tutorial 03

HI,
I feel like I'm really enjoying these tutorials, maybe because the tutorials are really easy to follow and the person explaining it makes me really understand what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. The tutorials this week first start off by adding code so that the player is able to move around the obstacles without hitting them. Now at first the vehicle won't turn left and right when you use the computer arrows but the vehicle will move if you click the turn speed tag and like drag it left or right the car will move in that direction.
With the plane challenge 1 I thought that was quite interesting and had a good time trying to figure it out. The first thing you had to do was make the plane go forward using the vector3.forward instead of using the vector3.back which made it go backwards. The plane was going too fast so you had to slow it down. Overall I thought the challenge was quite fun and wasn't too hard to figure out in the end because they were so helpful with the hints. Overall I had good fun doing the tutorials from the last few weeks and I thought they were good for learning about Unity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

Game Brainstorm