Unity Tutorial 05

Hey All,
I am finally back after a while. This semester is a little bit of rollercoaster. It has its ups and most certainly its downs, but that's life at the end of the day. So this week on the unity tutorials it wasn't so straight forward for me as because I didn't do it last week I couldn't just skip on this weeks one because last weeks one had a bit to do with this weeks one. With last week one I had to select the character with 3 different animals and a food Item. For this week I had to form a new method to spawn the animals into the game. This along with the spawn animals at different times wasnt to bad and I thought it was very handy and fun to do. But in order for the idea of the game to work, the animals need a trigger to cause the item to disappear/distroy when its collided with. The last thing is to trigger the 'Game Over' bannger or sign when the game is complete. Overall I really enjoyed doing these tutorials because I feel like I'm learning a lot from them, I feel like I'm gaining the necessary skills to make a good game in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

Game Brainstorm