Unity Tutorial 06

Hi all,
Just here to talk about my weekly unity tutorials that I'm doing. I really enjoy doing them, I find that I learn a lot from these tutorials like they're is little shortcuts on unity that are quite handy to know. For this weeks tutorial it's all about making a small game, a platform game I think it's called. The first thing I had to do was create a new folder for the prototype 3. It asks you to change the background to either a town or nature, I went for the nature background with the farmer character. I think I messed up the code somewhere because my player/character when you put the game into play mode the player/character just jumps into the air but flips over on his head, if that even makes sense to anyone..haha. But other than that everything else seemed to good and working, I got the background to repeat and it looks good. The only thing is that I cant see if the trigger 'Game Over' because my player is not working, so that is the only thing I've to say is wrong. I really like doing these tutorials I find they are very beneficial, and even when it says that 220 minutes you really don't feel the time dragging if that makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Vision Statement

Game Brainstorm